Top Heavy Chef


Release Year: 2014
Models: Sheridan Love
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Solo
Video language: English

We hope the cooking channels don't start to copy Score and hire Sheridan Love and other big-boobed models after seeing this. Every Score guy would love to wake up, stumble into the kitchen and find this busty angel in a pink bikini making breakfast. When she appears at conventions and expos, her table is always jammed with fans wanting selfies with Sheridan. Sheridan gets recognized a lot. "My boobs make me stick out a little bit. Or they stick out a little bit, at least. My brothers used to always say that my boobs would come around the corner before the rest of me!" We asked Sheridan Love if she watches her Score videos at home. "I don't watch my scenes because I know I'd be a harsh critic of myself," Sheridan replied. "But I do look at the pictures." How can we change Sheridan's mind about that?
Top-Heavy Porn Goddess Chloe Lamour DP'ed By Two Studs For Cum All Over Big Tits and glasses gets her wet pussy fucked deep. Top-heavy ! babes Katerina Hartlova & Klaudia Hot make him cum hard after heavy cock sucking. None. Monster Facial Covers Petite Hottie with Big Tits and glasses gets her ass fucked. Husband and friend double penetrate top-heavy Milf Jasmine Jae's big tits jizzed all over them.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 581.1 MB





Comments

Popular Posts